View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 11:26 PM
Administrator

Default Alterations - Same subject different thread (by accident)

Posted By: John

Kevin,

Thanks for responding and not leaving me hanging etc. I do appreciate the response, truly do.

At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I have to say your answers seem to be a bit lack luster, or seem to have precious meat on the bone if you will. Cardstock too white or too dark, PRO/CSA most likely trimmed, print tid bits and make a notebook etc.

All of those answers yet again seem very vague and broad to say the least. I can only assume or draw conclusions to why this might be.

1.)The obvious it’s late your tired and don’t want to type a long drawn out response, fair and rightfully so.
2.)You somehow feel divulging any details will unleash armature card doctors on the hobby in someway shape or form.
3.)You don’t want to give out all of your juicy information in a free forum when there is a book in the works, which I assume is book for profit not non-profit. Fair and just business decision.

I’m reading your posts. I’m even reading the posts of people posting about your posts and how knowledgeable and capable you are regarding the topics at hand.

So here’s my problem. And there’s a very good chance I’m in the minority here but I don’t seem to be getting much out of them. I mean I get the basic premises behind the posts, but I don’t find myself learning anything to better my hobby experience or protect me from uneducated mistakes.

Short of there are crooks who will try and take your money by using unscrupulous methods, which I think I and others are completely aware of.

Kevin, I don’t doubt your knowledge or your sincerity please I hope you understand that.
It’s also not really complaint per say, I’m more just wondering if this is ever going to develop beyond what’s currently transpiring?? Perhaps into something truly educational for us all?