View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Administrator

Default moderating on the board

Posted By: Mike

I believe the forum is being handled correctly. And efficiently. Some folks on here are way too thin skinned and get offended at just about anything, they don't agree with. Personally, nothing offends me, because words are meaningless. Some comments or actions, both on here and off, may make me angry. But offended ? Never. Because leon is forced to deal with us humans, there are going to be times when us humans say or do dumb things. That's the nature of the beast. But..there is one thing I wish there that could be (excuse the pun) "trimmed" down a bit, and that is the name calling. Comments that neither add anything to the knowledge base, or educate. Things such as "stupid" "dumb" "idiot" I get real tired of that crap. It's a real turnoff. And it usually says more about the person doing the insulting or name calling. I had an individual absolutely come unglued on here one time, because I "jokingly" took a shot at Hillary Clinton. I mean come on. If we could just try and stick to old cardboard, or related topics, it would be much more pleasant. But leon is doing a good job, and the best he can. I assume Leon must have a life away from this board as well...He can't baby sit 24 hours a day. Nor should he have to.