View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Default Join the "BB Card Free Thinkers Society"....its FREE

Posted By: John

Ted,

I hear you good stuff and all. But I don’t think I will ever do it again. This was one of the first graded cards I ever bought got it from SCP. When I got the card in the mail it was stuck sideways after a few taps it was back. It just bugged the heck out of me it sliding around in there.

So I called SCP and they told me how to free the card, and said the recommended leaving it in the holder. Now being a bit more seasoned I understand why, the chances of this card getting a 4 again is more than likely not happening or maybe it will who knows etc.

While I certainly didn’t pay a lot for this card by today’s standards and am financially fine as it’s not for sale per say. I would be better off if it was still in the slab from a monetary point of view, which in the case of selling to buy more cards certainly complements my collecting point of view.

Ted, nice in theory sounds great, but I wont be joining. Cards I have raw can stay raw, cards in slabs can stay in slabs. That’s where I am today…tomorrow who knows.