View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Default SAVE THE SEALS.....A CRY FOR HELP !!!!!!

Posted By: Dan Koteles

but you can defend yourself or maybe not. These seals have no escape. We are talking about 10,000 fisherman that make 12k a year. Why cant we pay their salary 3/4 and let them keep what else they get for regular fishing.There is enough money in the world to buy them off. If this is not so bad ,why are seal products banned in the United States ? An overstatement?....

What men and women do to each other is controllable, if he or she doesnt like each other they can move on a choice. These seals live there and they go to thier respected habitat and whack them in the head ! Because of global warming we lost over 100,000
seal pups to drowning. They have been through enough then we come over and torture what didnt already drown in front of their helpless mothers. Gimme a break....you cannot possibly feel their pain, how about somebody whacking you upside the head ,missing ....then doing it again .Is this what men and women do, yes to seals. You one of thse muggs that do this crime?

I didnt mention that I emailed the Newfoundland Defense who has alot to do with this hunt, he only emailed me cause I put in my subject heading new membership . I unleashed an verbal tirade w/o profanity and he emailed me back stating to mind my own business you red-neck down syndrome on death row supporting idiot. Is this a mature response for a professionally controlled hunt?...no and either is your response.

Those who do not care , go to another thread. I have to do what I can....it is only right for to voice for the seals.