View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: Anthony

<<Griffins is a big supporter of your company and has been posting information on your behalf. He is a legitimate and honest person>>

Not quite sure how I got dragged into this, but one part of this comment needs some clarification. I have never posted any info on behalf of Bobby, nor has he ever asked me to. I posted it for whatever poster on CU needed a specific quote. I did ask vcp at one point if this was allowed under my user agreement, and was told it was OK on occasion. Fair enough.
I pay the same 9.95 a month everyone else does.
Other than that, thank you for your second comment.

In answer to your specific question, there is a collector that builds custom excel spreadsheets, and once he's built them for one person he makes them available on his website, free but donations accepted. I use it for my collection, and he's done a couple of hundred sets for me, so many are available.

http://virtualizard.5u.com/Cards/Set%20Registry%20Spreadsheets/Set%20Registry%20Spreadsheets.html

JEB is a good guy, so if they have any value to you I'm sure he'd appreciate a small token of appreciation.