View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: JK

Sam,

I have had a problem with Bobby's promotion in the past as have many people here. But frankly, in this particular thread, I find your post to be completely unwarranted and it truly calls your own motives into question. I do wonder, as Bobby has alluded, if you are the same person who had a dispute with him over charges for using Bobby's service.

Regardless, your posts are getting a bit comical - I mean first you attack the guy for not selling all his baseball cards and having a conflict of interest and then, when it is shown all the cards were in fact sold last summer, you state it doesnt matter because owning baseball cards isnt really a conflict of interest anyway? You also make accusations on two threads about alias being used by Bobby and then say ok, maybe its not you after all; etc. It seems that other than complaining about Bobby's over the top promotion of his website (which, as noted, Im in agreement) you have very little facts to base the rest of your attacks and you seem to be miles away from the "truth".