View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Default Spreadsheet suggestions?

Posted By: Joann

Bobby,

Arrggh. This one's going to be painful. But here goes.

I probably should have walked off for a bit before sending that last response in the heat of the moment. I don't know you and I have never been to your site, but I'm sure you are a decent guy and I hear positive things about your site. So I apologize for flying off the handle and posting the above. I won't edit it - I think that'd be kind of chicken - but I really should have cooled off a minute before hitting send on that one.

I know that Jay is a very direct personality that can really dish it out. I also think he is a very bright guy and can take it back as well as he gives it, and hold his own. Sometimes he does have some return comments coming - he is very forthright on his own opinions and I doubt he'd try to keep anyone from voicing similarly blunt responses.

But it seems to me like everyone wants to play the income card with Jay right off the bat - like that's the automatic win or something. You are far from the first to make comments about beaters, etc, that hint at economic status. It just really irritates me when I see it.

And if you believe that people are posting under different names, etc, then of course you are free to post those opinions. I can't imagine Ted doing anything like that based on the experience I've had with his company, but if you do then that's your opinion.

But I do apologize for some of my comments. After I went to empty the dishwasher and put away groceries, I thought I probably hadn't made the best decision in the world by blasting that one off.

Joann