View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Administrator

Default blank FRONTS for t206 or others?

Posted By: Dylan

Wonkaticket i think your going a bit hard on the guy. I dont know anyone else on this board that has shown the ability to alter cards to the degree Kevin can. Why dont you just run him off the board so we can learn next to nothing from him? Because i guarantdamnT there are others out there just as (or more?) skilled then Kevin altering cards to make a profit. Maybe not obscure alterations like blank fronts, but certainly more subtle things. So why not let him showcase his alterations so atleast there out in the open? Full disclosure is what we all want in this hobby. And you seem to be upset that Kevin shows but doesnt tell you how step by step how to alter cards...well be careful what you ask for... informing graders in private and a bunch of baseball card collecting nuts on an open forum are two different things entirely. Maybe you guys are so quick to jump on his case because he knows how to alter cards and altering cards is BAD! And Wonka your comment stating hes not altering cards as long no one can detect it.. out of line. You dont know Kevin, why do you question his integrity? Because he alters his own cards in his personal collection? How does that have anything to do with me buying a good ole common T206 from the guy? According to you i better run like hell from anycard Kevin lists though right?