View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 08:16 AM
Administrator

Default Rebuilt Corners - example and what to look for

Posted By: leon

I should mention that there are a lot of us, myself included, that think flipping a corner down is harmless while adding a corner is fraudulent. I get so tired of all the bad mouthing on here it makes me sick.
Everything Doug Allen ever said about things they might do to a card to "prepare" it was what Dave Forman called first level alteration (alteration no doubt) but probably not detectable and not like the 2nd and 3rd levels either. Not sure why Mastro always gets the short end of the stick. Maybe folks attack the biggest? If they made mistakes I am not taking up for them but overall they are a damn fine company and I am always proud to associate with them. If any of us sold 10,000 or more items a yr there would no doubt be some issues. It's how we handle them that makes the difference. I do quite a few transactions and have issues come up too. I always handle them satisfactorily just as Mastro does. I have no idea about the memorabilia stuff but I am sure if there is a legitimate issue it will be handled like they always do/have.....to the customers satisfaction....take care

ps....Kevin- thanks for showing that stuff...it's very helpful and I/we appreciate it