View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 10:24 PM
Administrator

Default B/S/T - Always Posting Scans w/ Listings - too much to ask?!

Posted By: Trae R.

I really don't understand why sellers don't just post scans with their listings. It would make buyer's lives much easier. Think about the logic of it... I likely want the card(s) but would of course like to give the card(s) a once over first instead of making a blind leap into purchasing something that may look like crap. Who knows with grading standards these days, right?

So the situation occurs when you're "first on the scene" in the B/S/T - you fire off an email because requests for scans have to be made before a commitment to buy can happen, but someone commits to buy without a scan before you even get the scans back via email. It's very frustrating and pretty much defeats any "early bird gets the worm" type approach - it becomes a crap-shoot in my opinion.

If I could see the cards in the listing I would know immediately if I want them or not and not waste either of our time. This is not a personal attack on anyone but tonight this very issue came about when I wanted to purchase a few cards. It wasn't the first time it happened to me so it's essentially "the straw that broke the camel's back".

I am interested in the general consensus is on this. Please share your thoughts.