View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Default Best way to sell small collection ebay? consignment? 1 lot?

Posted By: David Bowden

Was wondering your opinions on selling a small lot of cards. I've lost interest in my current direction and wanted to shift gears. I have been collecting T206 Yankee/Highlander cards and have completed the team set plus many extras. Was trying to get a different back on each of the 28 cards. No, the Doyle N.Y. National was not even an option for me. I have 20 differnt backs (the team set of 28 plus 10 extras). The cards are all graded PSA or SGC 2-6, averages right at 4. Nothing overly exciting a Hal Chase Piedmont 460 Factory 42 PSA 4, Chase throwing dark cap SGC 5.5 Sovereign 460, 4 different PSA 6's, and many other semi rare backs (i.e. AB 350 and 460, Cycle 350 and 460, Brown Hindu, Tolstoi).Also a Sovereign 150 Chesbro. Sshhh dont tell Ted Z. Just kidding Ted, I will let you know when and how I will be selling these in case you still need the Chesbro for your Sovereign set. What would bring me my greatest return? Self selling on ebay? My feedback is 100% but only at 149. Consignment to ebay seller? Will the fees be made up for with the added exposure and higher feedback? Sell it as a lot? Any info would be great.