View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Administrator

Default How do you guys/gals keep your mojo gong

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

Yes Chad,
Im still chasing them down. It wasn't good to hear that you are also after Scantlebury, but did I understand that you already have your Clarkson?
On the rest of the collection, I just knocked off a milestone with help from Barry Sloate, and earlier help from Zach Rice and Mike. That is the group of guys who hit 4HRs in a game. The last three were two Mayos and a Gehrig. The Delahanty Mayo was a surprise: sort of a complete card at a price which was quire low (actually it was low for a Delahanty), And the Gehrig wasn't in too bad a shape, and Barry's last Mayo was a 1.

But I know what you mean. Price slows things down until you get budget, then they disappear, until you break down and buy lesser cards. Then when they reappear, you are broke again. Or maybe thats not what you mean, maybe its my problem.

But I don't flip because I will work at something else if I have to generate extra cash. I do not want work mixed in with this hobby for me. And it does not bother me at all that others do it - I appreciate each person being a potential resource for me. It is great!

So where is the w517 mini Judge which I need?

Gil