View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 02:50 PM
Administrator

Default NO Private Emails posted on this board - rule

Posted By: leon

I wish there was an easy answer to this issue. There isn't. If I ban Bruce for private emails sent then I get to go down that road with the precedent. So far I have spoken to numerous folks on the phone today (you know who you are) and so far it's unanimous that private emails shouldn't be allowed on the board. Unless it was overwhelmingly the other way I don't see a change happening. I think these emails Bruce sends are despicable and should be stopped. At the end of the day (I sort of hate that phrase) they are private and should be kept that way. The debate is still open. Also, please look at how many folks have said they think private emails SHOULD be allowed to be posted. With everything said, and those facts, what would you do if you ran the board? Everyone knows the inmates run the asylum around here....best regards

edited to say....yes, there are other posters that have had this issue in the past...Bruce isn't the first. So do I go back and ban them too? It's very difficult......