Thread: B/S/T: a lament
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Default B/S/T: a lament

Posted By: David R

I've only been on the board for several months and I don't know anything about how it used to be, but I have found the B/S/T board to be very good. I have done a number of trades, sales and purchases from/with about a dozen board members. I have found everyone to be fair, honest and easy to deal with. I hope to meet some of my new cyberfriends in real time at some point. I think the prices and deals have been fair based on what similar items sell for on eBay and in auctions, and I don't have to go through the often-frustrating auction process.

I also don't know anything about Leon's predecessor but I have been very impressed with Leon's integrity, demeanor and, most of all, patience in dealing with a lot of what I view as unfair and sometimes petty bickering and criticism (I would not be nearly so patient or tolerant).

It's not perfect (nothing is), but I think it's pretty darn good and, in the grand scheme of things, there are plenty of more important things in my life to worry/fret/lament about.

Happy collecting!