View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay scammer George Hudson update

Posted By: Vanessa Phipps

As you know fellow board member Frank and I were ripped off by this scum bag on the same card. Well as Frank told you a few weeks ago this guy is in jail on a parole violation. I finally got ahold of the investigating officer handling the case. It turns out George was on parole for writing hot checks. He violated his parole because of 6 different complaints from all over the country from people who were ripped off on EBAY involving vintage baseball cards. I am the seventh and Frank will be the eighth. His wife has been testifying that she witnessed George mailing the cards purchased. She wasnt in any trouble with these scams until I came along. I sent a cashiers check to Jennifer Hudson for payment on the card I was ripped off on. She recieved it and cashed it. The officer now issued a warrant against her and arrested her. So I bet she will be singing soon. I may have to go to Anniston for the trial if and when it begins, but it will be worth it to put this scum bag behind bars. Officer said George will probably settle now his wife is involved, so maybe Ill recieve some of my money back. Ill keep everyone posted. Thanks