View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Administrator

Default www.AlteredCards.com

Posted By: Anonymous

Of course I respond to you Jim! There's absolutely no reason I shouldn't. The trouble is that I post to a thread, you probably respond, and I never show up again as I've forgotten either which thread I posted to, or it was one of my infamous cheap shots at whatever the subject was at hand where I've made my statement and moved on. It's a hit and run style developed and mastered at CU.

Speaking of ducking, you were quite adept at dodging my question. I'm not curious about what you are going to buy, but what you have already bought over the years and whether Kevin has inspected any of these cards. You do have some rather nice (translation: expensive) cards and in light of your concerns regarding the copious amount of altered cards residing in plastic as it is alleged, I'm curious as to what the results have been. Is JO hiding under his desk with a quivering hand, afraid to write a check for fear of the wrath of David Hall, or have the boys at SGC decided to share office space with the gypsy GAI caravan as they move from place to place thus keeping one step ahead of you and the defective cards?