View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Administrator

Default www.AlteredCards.com

Posted By: JimCrandell

Paul,

Wow--lucky I think you are one of the smartest guys in the hobby, that you helped me try to bring down the mighty gemmintman and you are part of that esteemed group which I will always look up to or I might not answer.

1)Kevin has never been to my house, I have never sent him any cards and I just met him for the first time two months ago when I had dinner with he and Anthony. Although you did not ask, I will volunteer that I have no financial interest in Kevin's new business venture.

2)You are right--I have concerns. Maybe they are misplaced but enough pretty smart people have told me enough things that I have concerns.

3)Is my new best friend Joe Orlando quivering--I don't think so. In fact, he invited me to visit PSA for a couple of days and spend some time with his graders. Once I figure out when I can get out there I plan to take him up on it. Maybe he just wants to talk about this rogue moderator he has.

4)As far as SGC and GAI: GAI has graded some packs for me but I never took them up on the 25 for 25 offer. I like those guys and I hope they succeed but I don't know how they do it. As far as my old friend Dave, besides hiring that schlocky firm to redesign his web site he has been a genius since he bought a controlling interest. He has built his company on quality and has carved out a niche in pre-war.
Saying that I have done zero business with Dave--although we do talk regularly.

I have made a few comments to you in the threads and you never responded so I was beginning to think there was a Gemmintman/Zardoz/King Kellogg alliance against me

Jim