View Single Post
Old 12-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Administrator

Default sometimes the lines between sports and non-sports...

Posted By: 1880nonsports

I wouldn't say glaring omission if you meant the N2's as we posted the N36 set and many of us have the small set - we just haven't gotten to it yet. Perhaps you would be willing to share with us minus the flips if the set is complete? It would save scanning time for me (or someone else) anyway BTW - I really appreciate that you can enjoy moderate condition examples - especially as I remember a pic. of your "ride". All too often it's about the condition and not the more basal sense of the card. I'm happy to have a pleasant looking card. If it's the Monarch indians I haven't gotten to scanning my Kickapoo set yet. It's in a display that's rather hard to access. They're real, raw, and they're spectacular. Great likenesses and powerful colors - and despite their inexpensive manufacture - they are quite sophisticated. At first I thought you meant the omission was *tongue-in-cheek* "pre-war baseball cards" but that just didn't make sense as I'm no troll . I do agree there are many glaring omissions however as we just done got started. Dat's why I'm beating da bushes.....