View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Administrator

Default Received REA catalog in the mail today

Posted By: Iggy

I received my catalog yesterday and next thing I know I'm reading it in a church and stuck with a giant dilemna. You see, after a long day at work I arrived home, fetched it from the old mailbox and then barely had enough time to pick-up my 10-year old son and take him to his "communion" rehearsal (the actual communion is this Saturday, for those who want to attend...). Anyways, I'm sitting in the corner of the church reading the darn thing, when all of a sudden I realize, hey I'm inside a church. It probably wouldn't hurt to say a little prayer, after-all, it's not like I'm going to ask for every single lot in the auction. So what the heck, I said a little silent prayer for a few of the lots in the REA auction. Right now, I'm feeling real confident but I do have one concern. If I win any of the lots, should I split the cards with the church (if so, does it have to be 50/50, or will 80/20 suffice)??? Or is it just okay, to say "thank you" and keep all the cards??? Has anybody ever run into this problem???

-Lovely Day...