View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>They need glasses</b><p>Friends - <br /><br />In response to John's posting, I am NOT in any way soliciting funds, nor would I EVER (if I were any of you) give a nickel to any anonymous individual or group purporting to be anything or do anything. I am suggesting that SOMEONE organize an effort to determine what options, legal and otherwise, are available to combat this growing menace to the hobby we love. I pledged $10,000 and I'll send to the first credible group with a good plan to put in place.<br /><br />I collect a lot of information from various sources for use on our website. Some of it is confidential. All lot of what I say is going to make a lot of people pissed off, and may invite unwelcome attention. So...until the time is ripe, I prefer to lay low and continue doing what I'm doing on my web site. Wouldn't you do the same?<br /><br />Alternatively, I'll contact some of my friends and associates in the industry who may be willing to publicly speak for me on this thread. I work closely with these folks and we've all been monitoring this site. <br /><br />Sorry this is all so cloak and dagger, guys, but frankly we're dealing with millions of dollars a year in bogus stuff, so undoubtedly there are some potentially very bad people somewhere in this mix.<br /><br /><br />