View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>Chuck Tapia</b><p><br />"other than disrupting message boards, as you obviously don't collect cards (I doubt you even collect autographs, and if you do, you certainly aren't very good at it)."<br /><br />You are the one that started whining about this not being the place for this discussion. You disrupted this awsome dialogue. You have started the wedge here by calling me out by my complete name while you hide behind yours. Just not right when EVERYONE on this posting was told several times to use their real name. I might be a troll, but you are and arrogant Pie Hole, who thinks you know everything. Trying to protect your card territory while refusing to get along with people who come along. You are probably the biggest "Richard" I have ever encoountered in any board room. POST your name wise A or e-mail me direct if you have anything further. I also don't appreciate the Racial comment about "CASA de TAPIA" are you insinuating something there bub, behind your PC monniker. Post your name, e-mail me directly or shut the F up. <br /><br />Love,<br /><br />The Troll. <br /><br /><br />"Hi Chuck<br /><br />I was just making sure you are Chuck T. It’s for everyone’s protection. Carry on and take care….<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />leon"<br /><br />Leon-Here was your E-mail to me, incase anyone thought I was serious. I'm sorry that a new user would have to defend himself in this kind of forum. I think it's pretty pathetic that you allow this Pie Hole to shoot his mouth full of cream at the board, disrupt a beautiful thread on a relevant topic, use racially sensitive comments about my surname and let him keep posting while not sharing with everyone who he is.<br /><br />