View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>leon</b><p>A couple of quick thoughts.....In your post above you said:<br /><br />"By the way, I was not singled out by anyone. Leon wanted to check my e-mail address you dufus. He said I could verbally slap you around as much as I'd like because he doesn't like you and thinks you are a pompous A, which I tend to agree. Stay on the topic, get off the pot, leave your name or get the h off this thread that is hurting your cards and your pride so much. Who really cares?"<br /><br /><br />I am not sure why you lied on this board about what my email said but you did out and out lie...no smiley face, no "just kidding" comment. Thanks for posting my response email to you which is exactly what I said. Where did it say I didn't like PC or anything of that nature? <br /><br />Secondly, as I have said all along I will give out contact info for folks on the board with respect to this kind of thread. If you want PC's contact info and name all you have to do is email me. I will give it to you. Please refrain from saying I said something in the future when I didn't say it......Not anything personal here...take care