View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Administrator

Default Update: **STILL** A Scammer: Bill Bellamy (volvo947@sympatico.ca)

Posted By: BIll

in defense to this scammer post, i think otherwise . i stated in the original post "length maybe short". i even emailed him stating this before the sale. i had offered him a partial refund, and for him to keep the card. he didnt take it. i tried to resolve the issue but he wouldnt think otherwise. here is the post:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a nice e93 Christy Mathewson for sale. looking for $675 obo for it (shipping included). has NO paper loss, and has one crease on the bottom right. length maybe short. i have back scan if needed.

a PSA 1 on ebay just sold for $790and another psa 1 with paperloss sold for $600. so i meet it in the middle. i accept paypal/ MOs etc etc etc
thanks for looking"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had edited dec 10th in the post because that was when Quan recieved the card. i edited the title SOLD, to finish the deal. he emailed me that day stating it was short,(it was stated in the post). i said you can get it graded by SGC and they will put it in a holder stating AUTH. he then wanted a refund for the card. i was puzzled. i stated to him that it says it in the post, and also i had emailed him about it before sale. he then stated "I dont remember that", in a sentence of the emails (i would post the email or a CC of the email, but i dont think this forum allows it). i cant not take a refund because it i clearly stated in the post.

I was not out to "scam" Quan by any means. I believe Quan is a good person. If he had read the post correctly, there would be no problems.

I had offered him a partial refund and for him to keep the card, but he refused. i tried to fix the situation but he refused to talk it through, and come to no conclusion. i was talking to Quan most of the day trying to settle this situation. but he refused to even thing about it.

i am not a scammer, i have perfect feedback on ebay , and never had a problem selling cards here for 7 years. i will repeat I DID NOT try to scam Quan. I cant not give refunds because a buyer fails to read an ad.