Old 08-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Default Friendly reminder to Leon and co

Posted By: Chuck Montoya

Top of page | Bottom of page | Main Index

No easy out for this POS
August 12 2008 at 12:08 AM Chuck Montoya
(Login ChuckMontoya)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't post here often but I lurk here every day. This punk did not just come here once and then go away. He Hijacked somebodys account and said horrible disgusting things about a child. He should be taught a lesson! He's 25 years old! He's not a kid anymore and he needs to learn that threre are real repercussions to the type of behavior he displayed here! If it were my daughter he spoke of, I'd run a white hot icepick up his pee pee hole and then get mad. Not only is he an internet troll but, a very disturbed individual. You can NEVER be to careful when children are brought into the mix. I feel that an admission of guilt and a solemn promise in writing to never come to this board again is a good start followed by a public letter of apology and a promise to seek counseling. Proof of counseling should be provided. Anything less and I have an icepick you can borrow.

Mr Mcormick has forgotten that he can control his mouse and read only threads pertaining to cards.