Thread: Opinions please
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Default Opinions please

Posted By: dan mckee

Great chat guys and I appreciate everyone's input. I will mention as Steve hinted above that this gent was not really a stranger as he has a high spending reputation it sounded like from what I heard of dialog between him and Steve at my table. I had never done business with him but he bargained me down off of my sticker prices and wanted to take the cards with him! I said no and that I would mail them as soon as payment arrived. If I had let him take them, the sale probably would have went through. I am guessing he got home and realized he spent more than he wanted to at the show and started cutting where he could. Though money doesn't seem to be a problem with this guy from what I was hearing of his PSA Registry.

Bruce and Eric, I can assure you that I will not be trying to sue anyone as I really didn't lose anything except a possible sale, these things happen in business. I was shocked by the egotistical reply I received from email after I voiced my disappointment.

Jim Manos, sorry but NO BALLS is correct, I only have 1, I lost my left one in 1988 to cancer. Dan.