View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Default The Death of Direct Sales

Posted By: Bob

Many historians now consider George W. Bush to be the worst president in American history, catapulting past Warren G. Harding in to first place.
If you vote for McCain and something happens to him (God forbid but he would be the oldest man EVER elected president of the United States) then you absolutely deserve Sarah Palin. The rest of the country doesn't, but YOU do. She is an absolute mental flyweight. I wouldn't hire her to work in my office, much less want her as President. She is the perfect person for the Republicans to run- appeal to the lowest common denominator, appeal to people who hate government, appeal to women to vote for her simply because she is a woman, appeal to the religious right which has taken over the once noble party of Lincoln. The same people who brought you Watergate, the lies about Edmund Muskie, the swift boat crap and the smears on Bill Clinton are at work again. If that's what you want, fine. I just don't want to hear a single one of you bitching 4 years from now about the economy, the environment or the state of world affairs if your "team" wins. Not a frigging word!
P.S. if you don't think that race hatred and bigotry will play a part in this election you belong in the nuthouse. I see it every day and it is not confined to the South. "I would never vote for a n****r for President," or as seen in the clip above, "Obama is an Islmaic terrorist." What a sad state of affairs...