View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Default The Death of Direct Sales

Posted By: Dan Koteles

How can anyone not expect for most to vote democrat after what Bush had put us through? The guy only went into office for egotistical reasons and oil manipulation. He and his pals are so well off that their his families and the next 50,000 generations of them will never know poverty. Obviously stealing money was a reason to go into office and waging war to me is just a way to cover-up taking it and spending it. Why else would someone want this particular job with all the grief and headaches that come with it. It is simple....money and that he doesnt give a flying 'F'about any of the working class people.WHy else would you continue to do all of this to everyone?

If there is money to bail out AIG and others ,Katrina (rightfully so),then there should be enough money to bail out the school systems and the depleted law enforcement areas like where I live FLint Michigan and greater Detroit areas to make it a smarter and safer place to live. DO you think that i like to hear that FLint and Detroit rank in the top 5 every year for crime? WHy cannot government step in the crime ridden spots of the USA and help pay the necessary funding to curb these violent impoverished areas. I cannot imagine what 700 million would do to the top 10 worst areas if it were used for legitimate law enforecment. There should be enough money to have policemen in schools to make it safe for inner city youths to get a chance for a safe and sure education. When will we ever have a leader that will say and help do all the right things to where everyone of all races and earning levels can have a little more balance in their lives. Shouldnt this be the accomplishment?

On getting more hispanics, blacks to vote I have no problems with that. Though I came from the Evelyn Woodhead speed reading course i may not have read into this part of the post references pertainning....but I will say this that no one complains when the blacks and hispanics are overly solicited in their communties and shopping malls to go into the armed services to fight these wars, so where does the balance come from to them for a brighter and better future. Is it okay for them to be led to believe certain ways are for them , but not to led them to vote for who is best to get them there ?

WHen I pray ,I ask God for balance in my life because I will never be perfect. Balance does give you a better understanding that not all things can go your way, but it can also make you feel that all things arent that bad as long as you can have your fair shake .IS this something that everyone gets?