View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 07:20 AM
Administrator

Default Final Day for Brockelman & Luckey Auction

Posted By: leon

I think it ended a little bit late (for me)...at about 1:30am CST....Scott and I will try to figure a way out to end it earlier (starting extended bidding a little earlier?) for our next one..... Overall we are very pleased with the results. A few more lots didn't open as we had hoped for (hoped for 0) but we were catering to our consignors....It's something Scott and I will discuss next auction...and actually already have this morning.

The $2000 shipping is a default as it will take us a few days to calculate that and have it fixed and on line. We will send out an email when they are ready...unless anyone really wants to pay that much? Sorry Sean, I think that would be expensive even for plane tickets!! We WILL ONLY send hard copy invoices in the mail if someone asks otherwise ALL INVOICES will only be on-line. Last auction exactly 1 person wanted a mailed copy......and we were more than happy to do it. Not sending USPS ones saves time, money and we are doing our part to be "green"....(hey, don't laugh, it's the new buzz word)