View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Default We are an extended family on Net54 VBCF

Posted By: Dan Koteles

you know as fellows we have to be sorta softies to still be pursuing our childhood passions and while there are just few "grinches".....it is humbling for the soft words of comfort that some have and physcologically there might be a slight connection.

Baseball cards & tenderness is good for the heart ,Barry .A and Ken you gimme the "gumps" !

Ken -It is funny that I have 5 animals, (2 wild)have Catholic pets like you do. The love that they mutually expect from us is incredible. I spend nearly 2 hrs a day bleach cleaning up from my 2 free flyers "Bubba and Iggy"... my in house Blue JAys direct from my backyard.

Ken Iam very glad you wife is great,mine did not know anything about what I was doing , but I just have shown here the posts here and the BST replies, i was careful and read them all to her. She doesnt even know of the phone calls that I have made in regards of health care. Our information package and video came Saturday so I will leave it with her to gather Monday while Iam at work. Some-time in JAnuary I will be taking charge to hurry this along for a speedier recovery and with the boards sincere prayers and her continued faith ,I will believe the outcome will be what we want. In return ,I know and have read of other members having health issues with their loved ones ,I will get my prayers out to you all tonite as well.

Thanks again
Dan