Thread: phony PRO cards
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Default phony PRO cards

Posted By: leon

First of all thanks for trying it on the Football side first. As this Forum wasn't really started as anything except a pre-war baseball card forum it doesn't surprise me that there isn't a lot of activity on that board. It doesn't eat much and a few folks appreciate it, so we leave it. That being said I am not sure this is really the right place to continually post post-war football card questions especially since it doesn't really seem like you collect what the main focus is...OR, I don't remember you posting much about pre-war baseball cards? The rules do say that off topics are permitted ONLY for every day regular posters to the main board. It's that way for a reason and is mostly tried and true. I, and the other moderators, will make an exception or two on the rules, as we don't want to be too stringent, but the Off topics really need to be kept to a minimum on this page by any particular member. Again, if you read the Forum Rules you will see some verbiage about it. I wrote it and it's not very well written but does get the point across. I/we do appreciate your participation otherwise, and this isn't meant to be a personal attack at all....take care and happy collecting!!

edited to add....I am fine with this particular thread continuing but please don't do anymore football, for a while, on the front page...AND if you want to expose something you will need to put your full name out here....unless you only need to point to an auction or have infallable evidence...then I guess you could stay anonymous...(but not sure)