View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Default What should I do, ebay problem:

Posted By: Erick Lewin

I recently bought a card 2/11 on ebay of Miller Huggins 1915 Cracker Jack SGC40, it had a BIN of $150. I jumped on it because it seemed like a very good price. I payed for it immediatley and then today

I got a message from him on ebay "Dear yanksfan09,

I must say you got me. I missed the mistake and priced it at $150 instead of $350. It got priced somehow as a common."

I then noticed on my items won page that the item link was no longer there and it said he was no longer a registered user. I then checked my email:

Hey- Sorry but ebay shut me down dut to some kind of issue with a listing. Trying to resolve the issue but I have decided not to sell the Huggins as a result. I will refund the shipping ins. as well as the paymant when it arrives.

I told him I already had sent payment. I then went to paypal and saw the money was unclaimed so I cancelled the payment sent. So, hopefully I should at least get my money back once its not being held anyomre. I don't know what these holds are about but I think I should be getting my money back.

Assuming I do, I'm still pretty P.O.ed about not getting this card! I was very excited about the buy. I am chosing to leave this guys information and name out for now. At least until I hear a response through email and/or my money is back in my account.

Any thoughts on what I should do? Should I out this guy now? For all I know he could be a contributor here, not sure...

E. Lewin