View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Default What should I do, ebay problem:

Posted By: Jason

The seller in question was me. The NARU deal was an issue from a previous account that I had CHOSE to terminate long ago (6+ months). I talked with an ebay supervisor today and the issue can be cleared up if I choose to return to ebay. At any rate, I did misprice the Huggins by mistake and Erick nailed it the night it wnet up. I had fully planned on going through with the transaction (reason I said you got me). When the issue reared its ugly head with eBay I told him that I would just keep the Huggins considering I did not see any payment made in my paypal account. As of today my paypal balance is $0.00. I am guessing either Erick never paid or he did pay and withdrew payment before I saw the balance. I am a very reputable seller as people I have dealt with on here will tell you. I have spoken with some high profile dealers on the ebay matter and I am not going to get into that on here, but they have sided with me.

Erick-

If you are going to whine about the $150 deal I will gladly still sell you the card at your winning bid. I personally would have not made the seller own up to a simple typo, but it is what it is and certainly not your fault. Let me know if I need to reserve the card for you.

Jason