View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Default What should I do, ebay problem:

Posted By: Anonymous

Well I was about to go to sleep before I saw the last posts:

Jason, i just sent you an email saying I was done with the issue and was moving on and considered it done. Did I not? I never devulged your name or any of your contact information here. I was merely discussing the issue here for advice before I did anything.

So why the:

"If you are going to whine about the $150 deal I will gladly still sell you the card at your winning bid. I personally would have not made the seller own up to a simple typo, but it is what it is and certainly not your fault. Let me know if I need to reserve the card for you. "

Jason

Hey I'm not whining about anything. I was merely trying to decide my best course of action, if anything; and didn't "out" you here. I don't understand the need for saying I'm whining here.

You listed a card, I bought it; and IMMEDIATLEY paid for it through paypal. How am I in the wrong at all? I did send the payment immediatley and then I canceled it after I read your email that you weren't going through with the sale and you were NARU. You're darn right it's not my fault. I had said I was moving on and considered the issue closed. I believe it does say when you click buy it now you are entering a binding contract or something to that effect on ebay, but that's besides the point.

Keep your card. Let's end this now. I'm sick of discussing it. I tried to be very fair and civil without calling your name out here. You dragged it out. Keep your card.

E. Lewin