View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Default February 2009 Net54 VBCF contest

Posted By: leon

It's a little late but here is our banner sponsored contest for February. When you see a banner ad on this site you can thank that company for the contests and whatever Net54 Dinner sponsorship there will be. Without them we wouldn't be doing these and the Net54 Dinners wouldn't be free for all that attend. I am not sure how much of the dinner will be sponsored this year but the last 3 years they have been free for everyone attending.

edited to add that although REA is not a banner advertiser they did sponsor our Net54 Dinner 3 yrs ago....It was greatly appreciated!!

So, without further ado...Ya'll know the rules. Closest to the ending price wins, high or low. No shipping or other fees involved. All members can play, except me. IF there is a tie then the first to answer wins. One edit allowed per post and one post per person. Any disputes and I will make the decision. There has never been a dispute so far. The final guesses, or edits, must be done by March 2, 12pm, PST. Any guesses or edits after that and they won't count and that person will be disqualified. The winner gets this very nice Dockman Schmidt. There is a small ink spot on the back but it's really nice otherwise. Good luck to all...

http://cgi.ebay.com/T206-Cy-Young-Portrait-PSA-2-Sweet-Caporal-150-back_W0QQitemZ140304457171>

[linked image]