View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Default Answers to my many newly adored hecklers

Posted By: marshall barkman

Tim...i do not post to garner attention or hope it is worthwhile content. When folks have questions then i answer them the best i can. If you notice my original first post in regards to Milehigh there is nothing wrong. But as usual somewhere along the line these folks keep all their inhibitions inside so when one attacks me here comes the whole gang.......whoaaaaa....8 lines from like 4 different posts from Joann.....are you kidding me is the gal like a stalker or something? Al C who is so ignorant to the entertainment world that he actually believes you have to have a major record deal to have a song on the radio. I really don't try and badger these people but they surely love to read my posts and god forbid if i do not walk the righteous road.

What these people should do is go to the Ty Cobb website. Look at his quotes. Look at his language. Why do you collect his cards? Why do you sell his cards? If everyone is so politically correct and self righteous then how can anyone collect pre 1900 ballplayers because the last time i checked a few of them make me look like a angel.

If you check Yahoo front's page right now you will see what people are looking at. Respectively Chris Brown......Terrell Owens and Britney Spears.....looks to me like BRINGING THE NOISE just went up a notch.