View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Default WTB: My 100th T206

Posted By: Joe Drouillard

Hello Everyone,

I just counted them up and I'm at 99 T206s. I cannot believe that I've been picking them up so fast. This summer I reached 50 and I projected reaching 100 in about a year. So I'm ahead of schedule in chasing the monster. My 50th was a nice PSA4 Eddie Collins, so I think I would like to buy something at least as nice for my one hundreth card. I think it is kind of cool to mark each milestone on the way to completing the set with a special card.

If anyone has anything interesting that they would like to sell, send me an email. I don't care if it is graded or ungraded, just that it presents well, no papper loss and is not trimmed. Type of back is not important, but I understand how the rarer backs increase the value.

Here is a list of the ungraded HOFers that I already have: Bresnahan (portrait), Duffy (batting), McGraw (glove at hip), Waddell (throwing), and Willis (batting). Graded I already have Collins (portrait), Clark (batting), Griffith (portrait), Huggins (portrait), Keeler, Kelley, and Evers (batting).

Best wishes,

Joe