View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 01:57 PM
Administrator

Default 1951 Bowman MICKEY MANTLE Rookie for Trade

Posted By: Dustin

JP - Yes, I know where the card is listed and was offering this card for tobacco cards (or other vintage). As for the authenticity, I will guarantee it 100% and like I stated the card was removed from a PSA 3 (MK) holder. Also, I have been a collector for several years and have bought and sold some very nice items. I am not going to sit here and compare portfolios with anyone as there is no need and I am sure I would be blown away by most of you. This is the very reason I got out of trying to deal in modern cards. You post a card on another forum and either you are offered nothing buy JUNK and/or you get replies like, "...its not authentic...", "...its not worth what you want...", "...its in the wrong section..." and so on. I simply thought there would be more ADULTS when it comes to dealing with vintage and I have always loved vintage more than modern. If you have no interest in the card, why bother posting. I am putting a 100% guarantee on the card that it is UNALTERED and AUTHENTIC. Also, if you read the thread, which obviously you did not, it states different items for which I am looking one of which would be T206s.

Thank you for your time.
Dustin Thompson
jdtcards
dustinthompson@comcast.net