View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Administrator

Default Tough 1928 r315 near set available (45 out of 46 cards)

Posted By: Brian McQueen

Need to prepare for the upcoming auction season so I'm offering this difficult set up for sale or trade. It contains several tough variations, most importantly of which is a yellow and black version of Ruth. It's also a popular set with collectors due to the terrific photos of the players and the fact that it's full of HOFers. Early cards of such players as Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Lefty Grove and Hack Wilson are included. I believe there are a couple rookie cards in here too such as Earl Averill's (major league rookie card), etc...The average condition of the cards is VGish, with a few above and below that medium. Terrific looking cards overall though.

I would probably value this group in the $1000-$1200 range and am open to offers for the entire group or possibly for individual cards. I'm also willing to consider trade offers for the cards on my wantlist (ie...1909 Obaks, Zeenuts, e98s, etc....). Priority will be given to those either willing to purchase the entire set or willing to trade me cards to help with some of the sets I've been working on. Scans are certainly available upon request and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have either on the phone or through email.

Thanks in advance,
Brian
redmaccie@hotmail.com