View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 09:10 PM
Administrator

Default Rare 1986/87 Philadelphia Athletics/Phillies Cards for Sale...

Posted By: Brad Green

I am selling cards from a rare 1986 or 1987 Philadelphia Athletics/Phillies set. I requested information about this set on the post-war forum. Click
here to see that thread.

I am selling the cards as singles or as groups of Athletics/Phillies players. I bought the cards just to get the Lefty Grove cards, so the Grove cards are not for sale.

If you are interested in singles from the set, please click here to see the prices on my website.

I am selling one each of the Athletics players (minus the Grove card) for $23 delivered. In this group, you will get 16 cards: Connie Mack, Bob Johnson, Stuffy McInnis, Bing Miller, Mickey Cochrane, Jack Coombs, Eddie Collins, Jimmy Dykes, Rube Waddell, Jimmy Foxx, Wally Moses, Al Simmons, Chief Bender, Eddie Plank, Frank "Home Run" Baker, Wally Schang

I am selling one each of the Phillies players for $18 delivered. In this group, you will get 10 cards: Del Ennis, Larry Bowa, Robin Roberts, Chuck Klein, Grover Alexander, Mike Schmidt, Jim Bunning, Cy Williams, Steve Carlton, By Saam

A scan of the Grove card from the set is shown below.

[linked image]