View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Default Nice NM-M sets 80s-90s

Posted By: Rob Ray

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!

Prices realized,and then discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.

For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing sets;from personal experience,let me tell you it is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE to buy the sets outright,rather than updating card by card.Of course,the fun and the time-consuming challenge is gone,but I sure wish I had bought most of these earlier sets in one piece instead of constantly upgrading them.Well,in any case,I've done the work for you.Maybe a few commons need to be upgraded,but for the most part,that's it!

Why waste hours futiley attempting high bids on these sets on Ebay just to save a buck or two...and then pay outrageous shipping charges?For those seriously interested in purchasing,I will describe all key cards in the sets for you(if it's not factory-sealed,in which case I will not open up the wrappings;sorry).

Minimum order is $15,please,so I dont lose money just in shipping.I will also further-discount a multi-purchase order and carefully ship ALL sets/cards (all the expensive cards are in screw-downs or rigid holders for their further protection!).

PLease contact me at DOHH@aol.com and we'll chat!No trades;delivery and check/MO (no cash) US only,please...thanks!

**IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ASK ABOUT STAR CONDITIONS FOR A PARTICULAR SET AND ILL LET YOU KNOW!**

SCANS AVAILABLE!! PRICES LOWERED RECENTLY!!!
Prices realized,and then discounted, from recent 2008 SCD annual.
For those of you starting out on the challenge of updating or completing sets;from personal experience,let me tell you it is MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE to buy the sets outright,rather than updating card by card.Of course,the fun and the time-consuming challenge is gone,but I sure wish I had bought most of these earlier sets in one piece instead of constantly upgrading them.Well,in any case,I've done the work for you.Maybe a few commons need to be upgraded,but for the most part,that's it!
Why waste hours futiley attempting high bids on these sets on Ebay just to save a buck or two...and then pay outrageous shipping charges?For those seriously interested in purchasing,I will describe all key cards in the sets for you(if it's not factory-sealed,in which case I will not open up the wrappings;sorry).
Minimum order is $15,please,so I dont lose money just in shipping.I will also further-discount a multi-purchase order and carefully ship ALL sets/cards (all the expensive cards are in screw-downs or rigid holders for their further protection!).
PLease contact me at DOHH@aol.com and we'll chat!No trades;delivery and check/MO (no cash) US only,please...thanks!
**IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ASK ABOUT STAR CONDITIONS FOR A PARTICULAR SET AND ILL LET YOU KNOW!**
ALL STARS ARE BEAUTIFUL,HAND-PICKED AND UPGRADED ONE BY ONE!
*****BASEBALL SETS AVAILABLE:*****
*1981 DONRUSS SET NM-M to MINT $20
*1981 FLEER SET NM-M to MINT $25
*1981 TOPPS TRADED SET M $11 FACTORY SET
*1982 DONRUSS SET M $40 FACTORY SET
*1982 TOPPS SET NM-M to M $60:perfect Ripken RC!
*1983 TOPPS SET NM-M to M $50:perfect Boggs,Ryno,Gwynn RCs!
*1983 TOPPS TRADED SET M $15 FACTORY SET
*1984 DONRUSS SET NM-M to M $110 opened FACTORY SET(658 CARDS-INCL.DARLING CORR.#30-B) some o/c but ALL STARS MINT AND CENTERED!!!!
*1984 TOPPS TRADED SET M $13 FACTORY SET
*1985 FLEER SET overall NM-M $35
*1985 TOPPS SET NM-M to M $60 (INCLUDES PSA8,CENTERED BIG MAC RC)
*1986 DONRUSS SET M $30 FACTORY SEALED SET (Bricks still sealed)
*1986 SPORTFLIX SET M $10 FACTORY SET
*1986 SPORTFLIX ROOKIES SET M $13 FACTORY SET
*1986 TOPPS TRADED SET M $24 FACTORY SET(HAVE 2 OF THEM;BOTH FOR $45):
BOTH HAVE perfect ,mint BONDS XRCS!
*1987 DONRUSS SET M $35 FACTORY-SEALED SET (Bricks still sealed)
*1987 DONRUSS ROOKIES SET M $12 FACTORY SET (gem mint Mac and Maddux!)
*1987 FLEER SET M $40 COMPLETE MINT SET IN FACTORY BOX (perfect Bonds)
*1989 SCORE ROOKIE/TRADED SET M $7 (FACTORY SET) :Griffey mint,perfect
*1991 LEAF PREVIEWS SET M $16 (cards 1-26)
*1991 TOPPS STADIUM CLUB SET M $25 (complete set;cards 1-600)
*1991 ULTRA UPDATE SET M $13 FACTORY SEALED SET
*1992 FLEER UPDATE SET M $48 FACTORY SEALED SET
*1992 TOPPS TRADED SET M $38 FACTORY SEALED SET
*1992 ULTRA SET M $12 COMPLETE SET (CARDS 1-600)
*1993 TOPPS TRADED SET M $16 FACTORY SEALED SET
*1996 TOPPS CEREAL BOX FACTORY-SEALED SET M $30 (440 cards in 4 factory shrink-wrapped, sealed boxes w/ factory seal: PLUS 4 random Mantle inserts)
I have done HUNDREDS of successful AOL and Internet deals since 1994 and would be happy to supply anyone with references if SERIOUSLY interested in buying! Thanks again for your time!
Rob