View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:19 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

First off this is not directed at Bob Lemke the guy is a super star and a hero in this hobby just a bad case of association here with a bogus item.

I’m sure Bob and the team will pull this lot. Although I’m very surprised and shocked this one got by Bob and the team as it’s so obvious like a blue eyed Wagner or Fro-Joy set…your first auction and a highlight lot? Not buried in the back of some huge catalog but lot 2 is a super well known commonly questioned item..I'm shocked.

Bob must have been out the day of the YouTube PR video shoot; no way has a guy like Lemke missed this one?

In regards to SCD it’s all about feeding the system…you can’t play both sides of the fence.

On any given day you can’t play the side of a publisher whose job it is to play a neutral field in the form of accepting advertising from anyone who is willing to pay, to running an auction house for profit. One can’t do the second and be so neutral one must be willing to boot lots ask questions of sources and consignors the luxury of see no evil hear no evil won’t apply to the latter.

Also taking money from guys like Coaches Corner and the sort is only feeding the system of fraud and giving a known bad guy if you will an avenue to 92,000 collectors as they are so proud to admit to reaching.

A person recently emailed me a great analogy imagine if REA was partners of PRO or was owned by PRO and then in direct mailings REA told folks about their legitimate honest grading service PRO….one would certainly scratch their head…something to think about.

Cheers,

John