View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:15 AM
Mi_ch.ael Bo,rk_in

Default SCD, Coach's Corner & TS O'Connell

Hi everyone, I am a new member to this forum and this looks like a great place to learn and exchange ideas.

I am Mike, the ring guy and I have been a very vocal contributor over at TS O'Connell's blog and comment section at the SCD web site. Like so many others, I was disgusted and upset with Coach's Corner being allowed to advertise in Sports Collector's Digest. As many of you know, Coach's Corner sells counterfeit autographs that are authenticated by STAT and Christopher Morales. Well to make a long story short, TS O'Connell did not like the constant criticism he was receiving in the comments section of his blog and he had told some of us that there was nothing he could do. He continued not to ignore our questions and pleas for help on this matter and finally shut down the comments section of his blog last week. This outraged many of us in the hobby. I decided that we needed to be heard and needed to educate the hobby and keep pressure on these creeps. I took my existing web site www.sports-rings.com and put a blog on the web site to deal with the problems Coach's Corner is having on our hobby, and how SCD and TS O'Connell are making it worse.

Please help us get the word out to the hobby. Please check out and contribute your posts to my blog.

Another person who is also trying to make a difference is Tom Tresh. His video's at youtube are terrific.

Please check us out and voice your comments:

my site: www.sports-rings.com

tom's site: http://www.youtube.com/user/TomTresh2