View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 04:24 AM
Jim R

"I am not sure what you are referring to? You mean you lost in that ebay auction as a underbidder? If that's the case then I don't know what I did wrong. I have never stole any cards from anyone. Jim, fFeel free to email me to square this out. "

I don't believe that you don't get it. " I don't know what I did wrong"

what about making a backs list on your site with your creations at the top of the list. That is what you did wrong. Trading/selling the Hart bar Old Mill for t206 cards that can't be replaced.
Consigning the Revelle to REA. That is what you did wrong.
Your site is all about what you can gain from collectors. You are not worried about educating collectors.

When I frist knew about the museum I read it and saw the Snodgrass information was wrong. When I emailed to try and get the information straight and sent scans. The return email asked me to send in my Nodgrass so it can be authenticated.
That is what you did wrong.

THIS IS WHAT YOU DID WRONG-I do beleive you know this and I believe you know nothing is going to happen to you legally. That is why you taunt. That is a crime in itself.

Pat it is a shame- a guy like you -with the knowledge of 206 and a great collection-scammed the hobby and is still trying to gain from it.