View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Pup6913

Default I am calling you out Jason Berry (Kehfee)

A few days ago Jason Barry (Kefhee) made a post on the B/S/T for a large group of T205's. Being a collector of these and knowing they don't last long around here because of some other competitors I gave him my # and we talked and agreed to hold all remaining grade 4's and higher. After emails and stuff I reached a price from VCP for full market on the 25 cards in the amount of $1309. Not below, which a group this large normally has a little lag, but full market. He says he will not sell for less than $1410 because this is what T205.org has them priced for.

So I said okay I will take 10 cards for $500 and gave him the list of cards. Here is the actuall word for word email:[/SIZE]

SO WTF IS MY MONEY NOT GOOD? THEY ARE SGC GRADED AS 4'S. HOW WOULD I NOT BE HAPPY WITH A SLABBED CARD???? YOU AGREED ON A PRICE, I PAID FOR MY CARDS, YOU MAILED THEM AND GAVE ME A TRACKING # (CX256789182CA), AND NOW DON'T WANT TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION AFTER IT WAS DONE!!!! THIS IS NOT BETWEEN LEON AND EVERONE ELSE. BUT I AM CALLING YOU OUT ON THE BOARD AND YOUR INTEGRITY AS A COLLECTOR AND SELLER.

So be it if this is my demise to the board but I am fuming that you would back slide on a deal. Didn't take back other cards from the other buyers? So you sold me cards and mailed them and now taking them back because YOU ARE GOING TO SELL THEM TO SOMEONE ELSE FOR ANOTHER $20-$40.[/SIZE]

EMAILS REMOVED BY MODERATOR

I want to know from the board if I have this right to be upset?????[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited by slidekellyslide; 08-12-2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: removed personal emails