View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:19 PM
Brandon Brown

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to post again and say, that indeed I have no hard feelings or harbor ill will toward anyone on the board, be it moderators or other members. I completely understand the reason for the moderators decision and respect the job they do, and have done. As Leon and Brian have stated, I have hope that once I am able to get myself in a better position personally, I will be allowed to be a part of the BST section again at some point. I will occasionally check with them to let them know of my progress in improving my abilty to be a reliable and productive member of the site in the BST forum. Not to get into detail, but it does have alot to do with my financial situation, and my "overwillingness" to spread myself to thin at times. I understand that I may not be able to be up there with the "big timers" when it comes to my collection, but I still seem to over do it at times. I guess it is a and "addiction" of sorts that I need to work on. Im not making excuses, just hopefully discovering a little about my personality that I need to work on! I dont drink or do drugs, so maybe this is my "vice". Well I will leave it at that, and contrary to the way it came out, I do find information on the site helpful, I just meant that my current collecting interests are very specific, and I dont really see much relevant subject matter come up that often. I didnt mean it the way it sounded. Thanks again to those who spoke up in support of me, and also to those who I have let down, thanks for your personal and professional courtesy to not site specific details on the main board regarding our deals. Lastly, as I stated, I have no ill weill toward any of the moderators, but everyone else seemed to weigh in with their position on whether to post or "out" someone who has been banned, on the main page. I dont really think its necessary, because if individuals contact the mods about a particular issue with another member, it should stay between them (the compalintant) and the mods. If the person is to be banned, only the people who are involved should be notified. Posting a thread in this manner may only stand to "villify" the banned person to people who otherwise wouldnt have had any idea there was an issue, especially considering that the banned person wouldnt be there to do anymore damage. Just my 2 cents on the issue. Thanks all!

Brandon B