View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 11:31 PM
Dustan Hedlin

Dustan Hedlin
27 years old
I live in Peru, IL...I have lived in small towns in IL all my life.
I am a Supervisor at a PetSmart distribution center in Ottawa, IL.
I have a BS in Elementary Education, graduated from Western Illinois University in 2005.
I have no kids, and I'm not sure if I want to have any. Maybe one in a few years.
Along with collecting pre-war cards, I enjoy collecting autographed baseballs, hard to find cards of alumni from the University of Michigan football and basketball teams.
I like to read anything from sports books to philosophy to war novels to Calvin and Hobbes.
I am a die hard U of Michigan football fan. I have more fun watching them than I ever have watching the Cubs.
I have been to all 30 MLB stadiums, except for new Yankee Stadium and the new Mets park. Going to those next year.
Now that my friends and I have hit all the MLB parks, we are working on all the college football stadiums in the Big 10. We have been to 5 of the 11. We also intend to get to random bigger programs, like USC, Texas, Oklahoma, etc. We went to the Florida Auburn game in the swamp 2 years ago when Auburn won on a last second FG. I paid $75 for a student ticket and a student ID.
My favorite color is blue and my favorite food is tacos.

That is all.