View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 07:38 AM
Joshua
J0shua Le.vine

Joshua Levine

37 years old. Living in Southern California with my girlfriend.
I started collecting in 1977 and never really stopped.
After 11 years of teaching first grade, for the last two I have been teaching 4th grade in a small suburb north of L.A. (district only has 4 schools).
Other than baseball (Dodgers and Phillies) I like to read, go to movies, and surf the net. I also make mosaic art (latest piece was a desk).

I have two rather large collections. The first is a Phillies collection that spans 1886-1989. I am trying to collect one of everything. My wantlist started out as a 21 page 10 point font monster. Ten years later it is down to 13 pages at a 14 font. Most of it is still prewar.

My other passion is T205s. I have been working with this set for nearly 15 years now. I have been tracking sales for 11 years and have done a great deal of research on the set itself. I have 1 complete master set minus the Hoblitzell no stats. I am still missing a Drum back as well. I have nearly 500 distinct front back combos and nearly 1000 T205s total. I love this set and am always looking to add to the collection (raw, lower grade).