Thread: I love Fed Ex
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 05:02 PM
_Er!ck*L.ew1n_

I had a very similar situation with them when I bought a paintball gun over a year ago. I waited all day long for the thing after I had missed them on previous days (Working). It was a weekend day and I had called them earlier to make sure they were coming that day. I stayed home all day waiting for it instead of going out and doing something. They were supposed to come by 5 or 6 ( they said between 9 and 5 or 6 or something). I waited until about 7pm and called their office and they told me they had made a delivery attempt.

I got very heated because they did not come at all. I waited literally 10 feet from my front door all day watching TV etc... on the couch waiting. They never came, knocked, nor did they leave a slip on my door saying they made the attempt.

I told the person at the office all of this on the phone and after a bit of a verbal tirade from me I made arragements to come pick it up at their office which, suprisingly enough was about 20 miles away.

The crazy thing is, is that they have a major shipping office about 4 miles from my house but said they could not re-route it there for me to pick up for some crazy reason.

It was ridiculuos, I never will use them for shipping and hate it when someone ships something to me via them.