View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default familiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khughesprime View Post
Thanks Yep. So far this is what I have determined. I understand that there are probably more postcard collectors of this set than sports card collectors. I still would like to hear from anyone on the forum that is very familiar with this set.
I wouldn't say I am an expert on this set....Maybe Jerry S, who knows as much as anyone about them (that I am aware of), will chime in. That being said I have probably handled a dozen or so and seen more than 100 for sale......No secret here. Jeff P, posted above, has also seen the same as well as many of our board members. I probably would have to (politely) disagree with your statement that this set is collected by postcard collectors more than sportscard collectors. I have been to many postcard shows and haven't seen any (though admittedly I could have missed one). I would guess that a sportscard collector will pay more than a pure postcard collector for these. All of this is just my experienced opinion and others might differ.....At any rate good luck with the card.....best regards