View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:37 PM
James Gallo

The one thing that pisses me off more then anything else is the total disrespect the Philles have and are getting. Maybe after they put the Yankees down tonight and that the stands were half empty by the 8th inning will help people get a clue.

CC who, he lost the first game and is going to try again on 3 days rest after throwing 100+ pitchers, I think that is a bad idea. The Yankees need to stop messing around with Joba and keep him somewhere. Gaidin is a joke and the Phils will tee off on him. I am not scared of Pettie or AJ and if the Phils pitchers in those games don't do well I see more of a slug fest then anything else.

The Phillies on'y hit 20 less homes runs and that was without the DH so I honestly think the Phils have more solid pure power hitters then the Yankees.

ARod went back to him typical post season tonight and Tex has been horid all post season.

Rivera is amazing and if the Yanks were not playing the Phillies I would be rooting for them as I really like him and Jetter. The problem is that Rivera has been way over worked and if you can't get to him with a lead then it doesn't do you any good.

History is on the Phillies side after a game 1 win, so I say Phils in 5 and then maybe they will get some respect!!

James G